My post on the Disney princesses was such a hit I decided to tackle the Disney men- a much thinner pool to draw from but a few good one’s mixed in.
I decided to use this graphic as my guide because I couldn’t count every man say Geppetto or Kuzco so here goes:
I did add Kristoff from Frozen, and Milo from Atlantis: The Lost Empire because they are such central characters, and subbed out Phoebus for Quasimodo because I feel you get to know Quasimodo much better in the movie.
1. Prince Phillip- tough, brave, impetuous, dancer, dreamer, warrior
2. Aladdin- good friend, dreamer, smart, learns to be humble and honest.
3. Flynn/Eugene- Starts out confident, fun-loving, adventurous, learns to be kind, honest, and less cynical.
5. Li Shang- Do I need to say much more than this picture? He’s definitely the hottest Disney man IMO. But he is also tough but kind. He learns to forgive and has a nice smile.
6. The Beast- We never get a name for Beast but Beast. I guess some say his name is Adam? He has the biggest transformation of any Disney man. He starts out a monster and turns into a gentleman who gives up all for Belle.
7.. Jim Hawkins- Free spirit, adventure seeker, loyal to Mom and friends
8.. Kristoff- Honest, Will tell you what he thinks, Loving, Good friend to Sven.